- Approval Form- Clinical Reimbursement Request
- Approval Form- Funding Request
- Funding Reimbursement Form
- GVSU SNA Merchandise 2014
- This document is where you will find what SNA is selling this semester for our apparel fundraiser.
- SNA Merchandise Order Form Fall 2014
- This is the form you will need to fill out after looking at the form called “GVSU SNA Merchandise 2014″ and deciding what you would like to purchase. Please read the instructions and fill the form out accordingly. Contact the Vice President of GVSU SNA with any questions
WinterWikipedia: Winter is the coldest season of the year in temperate climates, between autumn and spring. It is caused by the axis of the Earth in the respective hemisphere being oriented away from the Sun. Different cultures define different dates as the start of winter, and some use a definition based on weather, but when it is winter in the Northern Hemisphere it is summer in the Southern Hemisphere, and vice versa. In many regions, winter is associated with snow and freezing temperatures. At the winter solstice, the days are shortest and the nights are longest, with days lengthening as the season progresses after the solstice. →